Kinlochleven St Paul’s – History


The original church, a wooden structure, was erected and dedicated in 1908, at the time of the coming of the factory to Kinlochleven. It was situated on the hill overlooking the village on the south side.

In the face of a heavy repair bill for the old church the decision was taken to build a new church better situated to meet changing housing conditions in the village. This church was dedicated by Bishop Hannay on 1 June 1954 and consecrated on 14 November 1968.